Terms & conditions
Please read these terms of sale carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
In these terms of sale, "we" means Swimzi Ltd. (and "us" and "our" will be construed accordingly); and "you" means our customer or potential customer for products (and "your" will be construed accordingly).
3. Order process
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat"; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below. In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
1. You must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout
2. You must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale
3. You must choose the appropriate payment provider who will handle your payment
4. We will then send you an initial acknowledgement
5. Once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order. We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records
The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English. Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity to identify whether you have made any input errors by viewing the order on the summary page. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by clicking change.
4. Price and payment
Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website are subject to change. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated when you pay for the product. In addition to the price of the products, you will/may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds. The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable). Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts that have come into force.
Credit and Debit Cards Accepted:
5. Your warranties
You warrant to us that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale
- The information provided in your order is accurate and complete
- You will be able to accept delivery of the products
- You are a resident in the country you have chosen for delivery
- You are at least 18 years of age
6. Delivery policy
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order. We will use reasonable endeavors to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 5 working days of the date of our order confirmation (if not a pre-order). However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances, all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 30 working days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
7. Risk and ownership
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of delivery of the products and receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges). We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
8. "Cooling off" period
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below). In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must give to us written notice of cancellation. You will not have any such right insofar as a contract relates to:
- The supply of products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised
- The supply of goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must promptly return the products to us, in the same condition in which you received them, including labels and packaging. If you cancel a contract on this basis, you will be refunded in full (not including the cost of shipping, or returns). We do not refund the original shipping in most countries. However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us. If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
9. Statutory rights
Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
11. Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in the terms of sale will:
- Limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party
- Limit or exclude any liability of a party under Section 12, 13, 14 or 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- Limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law
Any statutory rights which you have as a consumer, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms of sale. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in the terms of sale are subject to the preceding paragraph and govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or series of events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, such as loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
12. General terms
Subject to the first paragraph of Section 12: these terms of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in these terms of sale have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of products from our website. These terms of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
13. About us
Our full name is Swimzi Ltd. Our registered office is Nixon Mee Limited, Unit 9, Whitwick Business Centre, Stenson Road, Coalville, Leicestershire. LE67 4JP
and principal trading address is: Swimzi Ltd, Unit 4N Sileby Road Industrial Estate, Barrow-Upon-Soar, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 8LP.
Our partnership number is 59154004. Our email address is email@example.com. Our UK VAT number is 187 9352 57.
14. Retuns Policy
If you require your Swimzi in a different size or colour, please contact the Swimzi team at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, name, address and contact number. Our team will advise if your desired garment is in stock, and provide further assistance on how to return your Swimzi.
If your Swimzi is faulty, please attach an image of the fault in the email; we will then assess the image and get back to you as quickly as possible.
Please note: Returns must be made within 60 days of receiving your item. Swimzi reserve the right to refuse the return of an item if we believe Swimzi’s advised care and washing instructions have not been adhered to. Once agreed, we will either offer you a replacement product or refund.
UK: +44 1509 649500 - (Mon-Fri: 9am - 5:30pm)